Sunday, September 21, 2014

Personal Shopping: UAL

UAL is a treasure trough of liquidated designer garments and accessories for men and women.  Last week a client and I met my close friend and fellow stylist, Sam Mercer, at the small yet well stocked space where we unearthed a strong collection of high quality and distinctly fashionable threads for a fraction of their original retail value.  

Giambattista Valli Gown...$2780 retail on sale for $89.99.  

That was a very dense day for me, full of appointments and standing obligations...not to mention, I still haven't done laundry.  Ridiculous, I know.  SO I threw on one of my comfortable statement skirts and got creative when deciding what to wear on top.  This Dries Van Noten blouse was picked up at a thrift store for $4 and has been hanging in my closet ever since.  The wide and high neckline, overall length and shape do not work with my current figure so I tied it up.  I was happy with the look but those sandals were very uncomfortable!  (One of my CHANEL Brand Ambassador clothing allowance pieces.  Thanks Saks!) I had to take them off toward the end of the appointment and run around the store barefoot.  Whatever it takes...


Work Attire:  Dries Van Noten blouse, Vintage hand painted Mexican circle skirt & CHANEL sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment