Friday, October 28, 2011

BOO! **scream!** Muah Ah Ahh!..

I adore Halloween and use it as an excuse to wear the inexcusable.   To prepare, I purchase inexpensive and over-the-top pieces throughout the year stockpiling options for the holiday weekend.  I even have some to spare...hence my phone ringing off the hook with friends needing a special accessory or garment to supplement their costumes. 

I have been asked many times "What are you going to be?!"  The quick answer is, I have no idea.  I am simply going to put on something awesome and be that.

So enjoy, be safe and COMFORTABLE!  I have a good feeling about this year's festivities.

I am concluding this post with my, now infamous, Halloween joke...
*clears throat*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
How many friends does a ghost have?
*
*
*
BOO-coup!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ha!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment